ClimeCo International contributes to sustainable development in multiple ways. We love what we do and are proud that we are able to contribute to saving the planet one project at a time.
ClimeCo International 's' projects are designed to produce
- Renewable energy
- Renewable Natural Gas (BioCH4) and
- BioFuels (in the form of BioCNG)
as well as
- Eliminate direct greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from standard organic waste treament (typically open lagoons & landfills)
- Reduce indirect GHG emissions by replacing fossil fuels, fossil power and synthetic fertilizer
- Stabilize, reduce and eliminate organic waste streams
- Stop water contamination (groundwater and river discharge) from unlined and undersized lagoons
- Reduce fossil fuel and synthetic fertilizer consumption
- Increase energy independence
- Eliminate odor nuisance to neighbors and local stakeholders
Additionally ClimeCo International 's projects
- Bring significant Foreign Direct Investment into environmental projects
- Introduce state-of-the-art environmental technologies to Latin America and the Caribbean
- Create high-value and high-tech employment in environmental projects in-country
- Transfer significant technology know-how to local stakeholders
- Promote environmental management systems
No Direct or Indirect Crowding-Out
Our projects utilize and convert only waste streams that are not suitable for human or animal consumption. Prior to and without our projects these materials are either discharged to local rivers or deposited at local landfills. As a consequence our projects create no direct or indirect crowding-out effects.
Finally, our projects create a closed loop of waste-materials as resources in the form of renewable energy and organic fertilizer, thereby fostering the transition to a circular economy..
Triple Bottom Line
Thereby our projects demonstrate that renewable energy production in emerging markets can be an excellent commercial investment that benefits the environment in a significant way and empowers local stakeholders.