ClimeCo International (CCI) develops renewable energy projects based on BioGas, generated through the Advanced+ Anaerobic Digestion (A+AD) of organic waste from agro-industrial production plants in Latin America & the Caribbean.
With 28m3 of BioGas & 72kWhe per ton of fresh fruit CCI's A+ BioGas plants are the best available technology for palm oil mill waste water.
CCI's A+ BioGas plants produce
- Renewable electrical power, thermal energy (heating/cooling) & steam
- BioFuel in the form of BioCNG (Compressed Natural Gas)
- BioMethane (BioCH4) for pipeline feed-in as renewable Natural Gas
- Organic Fertilizer to replace up to 30% of synthetic fertilizer (read more)
- Carbon Credits
Raw Materials: Organic Waste Streams from Agro-Industries
Our primary raw materials are the liquid & solid organic waste streams of agro-industrial producers, such as
- Palm Oil Mills (POME)
- Starch Factories, Sugar Mills & Distilleries
Highly Profitable Projects with Minimum Payback Times
CCI's integrated A+ BioGas plants are highly profitable business cases with
- IRRs of over 15%
- Typical payback times between 4 & 6 years.
Best-in-class, Proprietary Technologies under Exclusive License
Our unique, proprietary, multi-stage BioGas technology allows us to
- Maximize production per ton of palm fruit to 28m3 of BioGas and 72kWhe of electrical power
- Reduce plant size by 75% and extend the useful life to over 25 years
- Minimize CAPEX and OPEX over time
CCI has exclusive licenses for Latin America & the Caribbean to all of its key technologies.
ClimeCo International fully develops all BioGas projects, from the initial selection & analysis of the agro-industrial plant to
- Project design
- Construction management & quality control
- Commissioning & system start-up
- Operator training
- Operations & maintenance
- Remote monitoring
ClimeCo International works with regional & international financing groups to co-finance its BioGas projects.