ClimeCo International develops renewable energy projects based on
- Advanced Anaerobic Digestion and BioGas at
- Agro-industrial production & processing plants in Latin America
ClimeCo International combines
- Strong technical & academic network in Europe and SE Asia with
- Strong construction & operational track record in the Americas
- Excellent financing abilities in the US & Latin America.
In the late 2000's CCI's team financed, built & operated the largest BioGas network (685 plants) in the Americas.
ClimeCo International has exclusive licenses for Latin America to our key technologies of
- A+ BioGas Production and
- BioGas Upgrading technology
Based on efficiency, resilience & cost both technologies are the best available in the Americas.
ClimeCo International regards
- Anaerobic digestion of agro-industrial waste
- BioGas and
- BioCNG as a BioFuel
as an immense opportunity for Latin America that has been severely underdeveloped to date.