ClimeCo International's core business areas are the development, engineering & operations of BioGas projects in Latin America. In addition CCI offers worldwide consulting & advisory services for agro-industrial producers.
CCI's worldwide advisory & consulting services cover the following key topcis:
- Anaerobic Digestion, BioGas, BioGas-to-Power and BioGas-based BioFuels
- Energy & organic waste management
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) | Climate Change monitoring, management & reduction
- Carbon Offset production & marketing
Since 2009 CCI has completed 19 major consulting & advisory assignments in Europe, Latin America, South-East Asia & Africa. For a full list of our consulting projects with brief project summaries please see here.
Types of Services
CCI's consulting & advisory services include
- BioGas project design, engineering, development, implementation, operation & maintenance
- BioGas plant optimization & operator training
- Feasibility studies & analyses (technical & financial/commercial)
- Technology evaluation & selection
- Management Systems, development & implementation
- Strategy development for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) | Environmental Social & Governance (ESG)
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) monitoring, management & reduction systems
CCI's consulting & advisory services focus on anaerobic digestion, BioGas and the resulting products (i.e. electrical & thermal power, BioMethane, BioFuels and organic fertilizer) as well as GHG emissions reductions. The raw materials are mostly agro-industrial waste streams, but often include other organic substances (e.g. household and culinary waste or organic waste from public sewage systems).
For more details about CCI's consulting & advisory offerings or to start a conversation about your next project please contact us here.
CCI's global range of customers include primarily
- Agro-industrial production plants, plantations & owners
- Renewable energy project developers & owners
- Financial & strategic investors
- Federal & local governments